Sunday, January 20, 2013

Strike

Never in my life have I been so excited to go to the gym. But this morning I was more than ready to bust out of this house and out into the "real" world that has escaped me due to illness and a not so normal way of living. What was even better was that I got to meet a couple of my friends there AND to make things even better, after nearly a year, I finally found a class that I like. Now, I just have to figure out the schedule for it and hope that I can attend it regularly. Sorry church, but we are gonna have to bump you to Saturday night. This Mama's got better things to do with her Sunday mornings than sit in a pew and listen to a preacher. This extra baggage has GOT to go.  Thanks friends for coming with me to a have a great time! See ya next Sunday ?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home