Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day to my Sweet Girls. A Love Letter from Mama.

Dear Sweet Nora and Reese,
YOU are the two best things that could have ever happened to me. You have made me love in ways I never thought possible and brought out the best (and sometimes the worst) in me. I love you more than you will ever understand. I love your sillyness and the way you love each other. The way you are the best big and little sister any girl could ask for, and the best kiddos a Mama could have. You are compassionate, loving and always, always wanting what is best for the ones you love. You drive me crazy and make me laugh all in the same day. You bring me down to a level I need to be. Being silly with you makes me happy. Rather I am singing the peanut butter and jelly song, reading books or chasing you down in the shower to wash the soap out of your hair, when you are around, life is fun. Always, always remember, "I'll love you forever, I'll like for always, as long as Im living my baby you'll be" Happy Valentines Day to my two true loves! Love, Mama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home