Friday, December 21, 2012

Snow Day

Yesterday marked our first snow this year. Nora was beyond excited, while I was well, not so much. I am a hotter the better kinda gal, so I was more than excited that she was also going to have an all day playdate with the Burke girls at our house while their Mama worked. A sigh of relief overcame me when alas they arrived packed and ready for playing in the snow. While the little girls napped, the big girls got all bundled up and headed out. I snuck out for a few minutes to take pics and make sure they were still not frozen. It was a snow angel making frenzy out there. It quite possibly might've been the cutest thing I have seen in a long time. These girls, not only share a name, but a great love for each other. I hope their friendship always stays this sweet!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home