Friday, November 2, 2012

Excuse Me...

The past few days our little ladies have been hit with a stomach bug. It started with Nora and now Reesie has it. Unfortunately it has been hitting their tail- ends hard. Halloween night Nora woke up having to go to the bathroom. I sent her into my bathroom and  crawled back into bed not realizing that she was sick. Seconds after I climbed in, as I was laying there waiting for her to tell me she was done, I could hear that she was indeed sick. Poor girl had some explosive poo... No worries though, she still had manners... after every toot she hollered excuse me. After telling her she didnt have to say excuse me when using the bathroom, she let me know, "well Mom, you have to say excuse me every time you toot"! Nothing like seeing life as literal as possible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home