Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012

Halloween is definitely one of my favorite holidays. I love the opportunity to be crafty and have all sorts of fun without having to give out gifts or recieve gifts from others... besides an insane amount of candy =0) This year we were SOOO fortunate to have an absolutely amazing time. And despite time running out and us not making it to the pumpkin patch (per Nora's choice) or me making their costumes (also Nora's choice) we still managed to attend three Halloween Party's not including our own! Crazy!
 Here I am reading MY favorite Halloween Story at our church Halloween Party. I have been the coordinator for this party for the past two years and I absolutely LOVE doing it. Nothing like throwing a party that is a TON of fun and not having to spend a penny of your own money =0)
 Here Nora and I are at Miss Amanda's Halloween Party. Despite me feeling like tar, it was a great time. Notice my name tag from the church party earlier. Nora made it, and I guess in a four-year-old's eyes, despite her knowing my true name, "Mom" is good enough for a name tag =0)

 Here Nora is making a Monster at our Halloween party. The girl might've gotten her way on me NOT making her Halloween costume and she might've gotten her way on not going to the pumpkin patch, but darn it, I was going to sneak some craftiness into this holiday some how. I might be biased, but I think they turned out pretty darn cute!
Here are my cheerleaders. Getting a picture of these two together is IMPOSSIBLE. Thinking a call to our picture Goddess, Kari is in our near future!
The best stop of the night! Miss Amanda's. My girls absolutely adore her, her sweet girl, and even Mr. Joe... or uh, Mr. Dickerson =0)
 
 
Like everything... all good things must come to an end. Thankfully (for the kiddos) the result of this holiday means LOTS of yummy candy for many, many days to come! Halloween 2012 was definitely a success. We look forward to seeing what Halloween 2013 may bring!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home