Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tuesdays

We here at the Miller's are busy, busy people. It seems like everyday has something on the schedule that gets us out of the house bright and early. Since making the decision to quit working, one of the things I thought I would enjoy the most was the lack of having to rush around in the morning. Because this does not happen often, I always try my best to make Tuesdays and Thursdays be our no rush days.. we wake up in the morning, may or may not get dressed and just go with the flow of the day. I always find it interesting to see what we end up doing when there is nothing on the schedule... This morning was a perfect example. I was downstairs cleaning up when out of nowhere Nora came down fully dressed in her apron and chef hat proclaiming that she wanted to make cookies. Since this Mama is in love with sweets there was no arguing there... within minutes the brownie mix was out and we were going to town. Ahhh I love mornings like these. Sometimes I think we need more of them!

 By the way, when Nora and I were busy baking, Reese was up to her own fun. Sneaking smarties is always a favorite of hers... She doesn't look one bit ornery, does she?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home