Monday, October 22, 2012

Things That Make Me Tick...

This Girl!!
Never in a million years could I have ever imagined I would love something so much as I do this girl. Don't get me wrong, I love both of my girls equally, but the funny thing is is that I love each of them for different reasons.
 This girl is my wild child. I LOVE her go get em attitude, her fearlessness, her sweet, sweet caring personality and her desire to always give the biggest hugs possible, even if sometimes they are a bit too much.
I love her ability to overcome her own adversities and trek along as though nothing is wrong. This girl rocks my world each and everyday. I cannot imagine living life without her in it and I cannot wait to see what the future entails for her. I can only imagine what she may become =0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home