Sunday, October 7, 2012

32

WOW! It is hard to believe that in a few short weeks I will be 32. How this happened I do not know. I think about how sad I was when my baby turned two, and I wonder how my Mom must feel having her baby turn 32. 32 years that seem like a blur.. Time really does go fast. 32 years of livng life, learning lessons, some hard, some easy, and enjoying almost every minute of it. 32 years of many changes, many opportunities and most of all many things that I never ever dreamed my life would become. Would you have asked me 15 years ago what I thought my life would be like when I was "grown-up" Im not sure I could have ever imagined it would be this good. My life is GRAND. I have not one single need in life. Not one. I have it all. I have a hard working, loving husband, two beautiful baby girls, a beautiful home and awesome, awesome friends. My cup runneth over and I am sooo thankful for all of these things. I hope the next 32 years are just as awesome as the first 32 have been!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home