Sunday, September 5, 2010

Blog Challenge: Favorite Book

What? A book? Have a favorite one? HA! HA! Unfortunately I cannot tell you the last time that I actually had time to read a book for fun. Since Nora was born I think the only thing that I have read are parenting books, pregnancy books, discipline books,  books for work, etc. etc. . Sad, I know but the truth. I have had my eye on "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" book lately and also would really like to read the Barbara Bush Biography hoping that maybe someday I will have time. Until then I guess I will stick to my parenting books and using what free time I have catching up on documenting my children's lives through photo albums. Afterall, once they are grown, if I spent my time reading books there would be nothing to show for all the fun times we have had!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home