Friday, September 3, 2010

Pregnancy Update

Yesterday was ROUGH. I woke up not feeling well and bleeding. We ended up at the hospital for observation and during that time I was having pretty frequent contractions BUT they would not stick around for more than 20 minutes before dissapearing and not coming back for at least 1/2 hour. After spending 3 hours there they finally let me come home. I thought I was fine, so I went to work. I ended up being completely unproductive and as the day went on I felt worse by the minute. The contractions ended up being pretty much non-stop all evening to the point that I thought I might just be in labor, but figured I would wait awhile and see what happenned. I went to bed thinking that if I could sleep they were not the real deal and as it turns out I slept like a log and woke up this morning feeling like a new person. I am SOOO thankful to feel better. I have not felt like I felt yesterday in a LONG time! All day yesterday all I could think is that there is NOOOO way I can keep going for the next month feeling like this!  Thankfully if things stay how they are today, I will not have to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home