Friday, September 3, 2010

You've Got Mail

Yesterday was day two of the blog challenge and honestly I looked at the question but felt absolutely HORRIBLE so the thought of posting a journal post just wasnt in me. Anyway, I am feeling better today so its time to catch up. The question of the day was "What is your favorite movie:? I didnt even have to think about that one: It is most definetely You've Got Mail 
I can remember watching this movie my Senior Year (I think) of highschool and LOVING every minute of it. The internet concept was all so new to me and I absolutely LOVED, LOVED, LOVED The Little Shop Around the Corner. This is a movie that no matter how many times I watch it, I want to watch it again. What is your favorite movie?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home