Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Birthday Cousins

The entire time I was pregnant we knew my due date was very close to my nephew, Zach's birthday. He was four at the time and quickly figured out that he might have to share his birthday. He was not fond of the idea and I spent my pregnancy ensuring him that it was not likely to happen. I was WRONG. Nora was born at 6:42 am on his birthday. Much to my surprise, he was SUPER EXCITED and immediately formed a bond with Nora that I have never seen between any other children. Even through the move, Zachy still remains one of Nora's favorite people. Not a day goes by that she doesn't talk about him and she absolutely LOVES to look at pictures that have him in them. My sister sent us this pic today and I am afraid it is going to find its way straight to a frame. I may be a bit partial, but I'm thinking kiddos born on August 8th are some of the cutest kids ever =0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home