Friday, September 3, 2010

Favorite TV Show

Anybody that knows me well knows that TV is NOT my thing. I am perfectly content not watching it at all and would much rather just listen to the radio. Don't get me wrong, it is usually on, but more because I cannot stand silence than because I am actually watching it. Sadly enough, if it is on and it is just Nora and I home, more than likely PBS or Nick Jr. is on. I guess if I had to pick something that I watch on a regular basis the only thing I could say is the news, however, since moving to Overland Park, I am not quite as fond of it because it is not quite so local... so, long story short... not much tv watching happens for this girl. I would much rather spend my time on the computer =0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home