Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Nanna's House

We recently had a major transition in childcare. Our "Nanna" became a Grandma herself and decided she wanted to watch her granddaughter in addition to watching Nora. Unfortunately this meant that Nora would have to start coming to her house rather than her coming to ours so there was some adjusting to do. Fortunately Nora had spent some time at her house over the past year so it was a familiar place for her. Nora seemed to transition just fine, however, her Mamma has not. I miss my help. I forgot what it was like to wash my own childs clothes, vacuum my own floor and load and unload the dishwasher. On top of this the days of leaving the house with my kiddo still in pajamas in need of a bath are over. I guess its a good thing Nora loves "Nanna" as much as she does or I would be VERY tempted to find somebody else to fill this void.
Every morning when it is time to get ready to go, I tell Nora to get what she wants to take to Nanna's house. This morning I couldn't help but crack up when I turned around and this is what I saw.

 I guess she thought it was going to be a LONG day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home