Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Dear Big Girl Bed...

you are not my friend. Nor are you Nora's. In fact you quite possibly might be our first real struggle in getting Nora to cooperate with a transition. So many things in life have been sooo easy for the little lady. The binky went bye-bye with no problem, the transition from our room to the crib happened in a night, but NO, not the transition to sleeping in you. Of course, it can't be easy. Afterall this Mamma is not one bit tired and wishing to have my evenings to relax. Instead my little lady is TERRIFIED of sleeping in you, clings to her Mamma for dear life and pleads for me to stay in bed with her. Of course, I secretely don't want to let go of my baby quite yet, so I am having a hard time being firm and not laying in bed with her. Afterall, I only have a few more months of having just one little lady, and I am not quite ready for that yet. For my own sanity though, big girl bed, please, please, please make tomorrow night's rouine just a little bit shorter. Afterall 2 hours is a LONG time to have to spend getting my little lady to go to sleep. Afterall, you know, I coudl just say to hell with you and just let the little lady go back to sleeping in her baby bed =0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home