Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Big News!!

We are having a girl. I am in shock. I was certain this baby was a boy. I am happy it's a girl and even happier its a healthy girl. I have already pulled out all of Nora's "old" stuff and have begun going through it. Pulling it all out and looking at it brings back soooo many memories. It's hard to believe that Nora was EVER that small, or that in just a few short months I will be birthing something that small again! I cannot wait. I am soooo excited to get to work on the princess headquarters upstairs. Our house has two rooms connected by a Jack and Jill bath and it will be PERFECT. I have thoughts in my head of what I want to do, so now I just have to get the handyman of the house to agree to do the work =0) !! Being a Mamma to two girls is going to be SOOO much fun. At least for the next 10 years =0) I think maybe after that I might just go into hiding and come back out after they both have left the home!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home