Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Purple

Yep, its true. The little lady is learning her colors. I am soooo proud of her, and honestly have yet to figure out how she has picked up on this one. Yesterday she and I were coloring when all of a sudden I heard her saying something. I thought she was saying Papa, so I said to her, "Nora, Papa's not around, where are you getting Papa from"? She responded, "No, Mamma, Purple". Sure enough sitting in her little hand was the purple crayon. Since then she has also learned the color green. This morning, I tested her again to see rather or not it was a fluke and sure enough she knew what color both green and purple were. Once again little lady, could you please slow down? Your Mamma isn't quite ready to have a big girl yet =0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home