Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Shower for a Great Friend!

My dear friend, Kari is having a baby girl. She is due in July. She already has the CUTEST little boy, whom Nora adores, Aiden, so I cannot wait to meet Miss Maisy Jane. Today is her shower. I am excited. I stewed, and worried, shopped around and could not for the life of me find the perfect gift until all of the sudden it hit me to make her a diaper cake. I set off to Wal-Mart to get the supplies but I had NO idea what I was going to put on it other than girly things. I left Wal-Mart dissapointed and with NOTHING to use for decorations. It wasnt until I got home and saw Nora's little tea set that it hit me that one of those would be PERFECT. Her shower is a tea party theme AND she had said she could use little girl toys (plus I know she hasn't bought this yet =0) )



I hope she loves her present as much as I loved making it. I hope little Miss Maisy grows to love her tea set as much as Little Miss N already loves hers. Congratulations on the little lady, Kari. We can't wait to meet her!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home