Thursday, May 13, 2010

One week from today...

I will find out what you are little one. One week from today, so many things about our future will be known. I will know rather or not you are (insert boy name) or (insert girl name). Nora will know rather or not you are a "gull" or "boy". We will know what to do with your room and we can begin preparing for your arrival. As this time nears, the reality of you truly existing is becoming more and more real. I have been feeling you move around A LOT lately. You move sooo much more than Nora did already that I am nervous you just might not be the laid back little baby that she was. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you can learn a few things from her though, and that this will not be the case. Either way, we will love you!
It seems like I have been pregnant FOREVER already, but at the same time I cannot believe we are already half way there! In a mere 21 weeks we will get to meet you for the first time. I cannot wait for this time to come! For now though little one, we will look forward to learning the secret that only you and God know; Are you a boy or a "gull"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home