Saturday, May 22, 2010

Pregnancy, oh how I love all that you do to my body. Or not!

As many of you know, weight has ALWAYS been a struggle for me. I have constantly had to either eat nearly nothing, or weigh more than I would wish to weigh. Unfortunately when I was pregnant with Nora I managed to gain roughly 60 lbs. My goal was to have lost all that weight and then some prior to becoming pregnant again, but hey, things happen and I didnt get there. Instead I still had 30 lbs to lose when conceiving this little bundle. So here I am pregnant again and trying my best to gain the minimal amount possible. So far, I think I have done a fairly good job, however, this morning was a bit of a shocker. I hopped on the scale and low and behold out of nowhere I have managed to gain 9 lbs since becoming pregnant. Since I am only 20 weeks pregnant that means that over the next 20 weeks I am going to have to really watch what I eat. Ugh. My goal is to stay below a certain nuumber, which means that I only have 18 lbs left to spare. Guess I will have to REALLY start eating healthy and get rid of all the extra calorie foods that I have been consuming. Man, why is it that being pregnant makes you really hungry yet it is also the time of my life where out of nowhere I can pack on 15+ pounds. Something about this just doesnt seem fair =0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home