Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Dear Nora,
I know that since it is Mother's Day you should be thanking me for all that I am. However, since you are only 21 months old, I have a feeling it will be a while before this happens. Hopefully you will not be like me and have difficulties with telling people your true feelings and this will come easier for you. Since you are unable to thank me, I am going to thank you. Where to start is a little difficult. I feel like I should thank you for everything that I am. Since you were born, I have had a purpose in life. Not just a job that I love, but meaning. A reason to wake up, a reason to feel loved and to know, that without any doubt I have somebody in my life who no matter how many times I may screw up loves me no matter what. For this I love you. I hope that you will always know what a special little girl you are and that we think the world of you. Everyday your "I love you, Mamma's and "Thank you Mamma's" make me feel so proud. I am sooo thankful that at this early age you have learned to respect and show emotion for others. I love that you are always asking about your close friends and familly and stating that you love and miss them. Despite the occasional temper tantrums, your Daddy and I couldn't have asked for a better little girl. You have made this whole being a Mamma thing seem waaaay too easy. Thank you for being the BEST little girl any Mamma could ask for! I love you more than you will ever know!
Love,
Mamma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home