Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hubby Tag

I saw this on another blog and thought with the the transitions that Ryan and I have been going through lately, this might get me back to thinking about how much I truly do love him (even though sometimes it seems all he knows how to do is 1) work 2) play video games.





1. Full Name: Ryan Eugene Miller...shhh don't let him know that I mentioned his middle name.. he is not a big fan of it.
2. How long have we been married: 2 years
3. How long did we date: 2 years
4. Who eats the sweets: Me, but if there is chocolate chips, chocolate chip cookies or chocolate chip icecream Ryan will have it gone in no time!
5. Who said I love you first: I don't recall...
6. Who's Taller: Ryan by quite a bit
7. Who Sings better: HA HA... neither of us can sing well, but as my music teacher friend Jenna says, at least I change tones...
8. Who is smarter: Our intelligence definetely comes in different areas... so I guess that is what makes us work well together.
9. Who does the laundry: Mostly me, though lately I have been tossing his clothes at him to fold so he can get some sort of idea of all that needs to be done around here.
10. Who pays the bills: well I write the checks...his income pays the bills
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: Depends which way you consider it...facing the headboard, then Ryan.
12. Who mows the lawn: Ummm funny story here... Ryan fired me from mowing our lawn the first year we lived here. Growing up in Chanute Kansas meant that we did not have a seeded lawn and therefore I did not know the purpose of straw on the lawn... needless to say I mowed over all of the straw and that did not go over so well.
13. Who cooks dinner: It is my "job" during the week, but if I had my way, then I would let Ryan cook all of the time because his food is GOOD. However if we did that then we would both weigh 500 pounds and our kitchen would NEVER be clean.
14. Who drives: If we are together, Ryan.
15. Who admits they are wrong: Wrong? What is that. I never wrong and neither is he... it tends to be a problem around here.
16. Who asked who out first: Ummm we were a roommates turned to more couple
17. Who wears the pants: we are still trying to establish this. Ryan tries very hard to though!
18. What does he do that surprises you? Anything that does not involve playing his video game is surprising to me these days...
19. What is your favorite feature on him? Hmm his height
20. What is your favorite quality he has? his quirky sense of humor. I love when he makes his "monster" face or when he acts like a monkey... I know silly little things, but they truly are hilarious.
21. Does he have a nickname for you? I have always been his pookey bear...
22.What is his favorite food? hmm he likes lots of things, but we both really enjoy icecream
23..What is his favorite sport? Ryan likes all sports but I would say basketball is probably his favorite... at least to watch.
24.What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Just hang out together and not have to do something. We also really enjoy going to the lake with his family.
25. Does he have any hidden talents? Umm, not that I am aware of
26. What do you admire most about him? His ability to manage money and spend very little. It's a very good balance considering I LOVE to shop and his laid back personality and the abilty he has to not let things get to him.
27. What is his favorite color? Um I sure hope he would say blue considering that is about the only color he will EVER wear.

28. How did he propose? Oh this was sooo sweet... and such a surprise... Ryan and I had already moved in together and had been ring shopping so I knew it was on the way, but he waited MONTHS after we had been shopping before he proposed, so I had kinda given up. He was on vacation that week and so he kept taking me to all these romantic places where I thought he might propose (all week long) then on Sunday evening after I had gotten into my scummy clothes and was kinda bummed that he hadnt asked me yet we were sitting out on our patio and he let our dogs out of their cage and our dog came running up and jumped on my lap and I noticed she had a new collar. On that collar was my ring. When I turned my chair around Ryan was on his knee asking me to marry him. I know it sounds corny but our dogs were like our kids so it was really sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home