Monday, August 11, 2008

My Girl....

Hello All,
Our little one has arrived and everything about it was IMPRESSIVE!!! She was born on 8/8/08 at 6:42 am... a mere 3 hours after I began labor... No kidding!!! She weighed 7 lbs. 3 oz and was 19.5 inches long... Needless to say with the fast labor and the fact that I was half way to pushing when I arrived at the hospital there were no drugs... and call me crazy if you will, but it really did not hurt... I guess these hips I bear may not be good for shopping but they sure can birth a baby!!!
Check out the pics on our photobucket site.....


http://s159.photobucket.com/albums/t133/rmillerphotos/nora/

Until next time I hope you enjoy your days as much as I am enjoying mine !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home