Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!




Happy Halloween to all of you!! It's been awhile since we last posted, but as usual we have been busy!! We had lots of fun celebrating Nora's first halloween. We took a trip to Topeka's Boo at the Zoo and also went to a Halloween playdate with a local Mommy and Me group. Of course lots of people thought Nora was just adorable. I would have to agree! Nora also went to the Deanna Rose Farmstead for the first time a few weeks back when my friend, Sarah and her family were back for a visit to Kansas.


Believe it or not, it has been TWELVE weeks since Nora was born and so with that comes my return to work. Nora will start her training as case manager on Monday, and later will learn to spend her days with her cousin Zach and his Mommy. Although it will be hard to return to work, I truly am thankful to have such a family oriented workplace AND a sister who lives right up the street who can watch my child.
I have decided since Nora is doing SOOOO many new things that in order to keep those of you in the loop who care, I will post her latest accomplishments each time I blog. I've got some catching up to do this time! So far, Nora is holding her head up, grabbing toys, smiling and really interacting with people. For the most part she continues to be a very happy baby, though Great Grandma and Grandpa may beg to differ considering she cries EVERY single time we stop by to see them!

Until next time, take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home