Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Still hanging on....

Well yesterday came and went and no baby arrived. The night before I thought for sure she might just make it but she was just teasing me. I did however go to the doctor where she informed me that I was indeed making progress but not enough, and that she would schedule me to be induced early the following week due to fear that the baby will be too large if we wait. I later heard that I will begin the induction process next Tuesday, August 12th in the evening and hopefully we will have a baby the following day. I am hoping little miss thing decides to take it upon herself and make her grand entrance on her own before then but I guess if she doesn't then at least I know there IS light at the end of the tunnel....


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home