Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Making Memories... Making a Snowman

As a child, one of the few things I remember doing with my Dad involved included playing in the snow. Rather it be sledding, or building a snowman, he was the one who was with me while Mom was inside keeping warm, making us hot chocolate, or possibly even at work. I remember these times fondly, and because they were some of the few fun memories I have with him as a child, seeing Nora get to do the same with her Daddy is pretty darn special. Today, the two of them made their first snowman together (well, mostly Ryan made it after Nora insisted that he go out with her). They had a great time, and after last night's Jayhawk win Ryan couldn't resist adding a little special touch to our friend, Hawk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home