Thursday, July 28, 2011

Wooohoooo... I Love It When I Get Away With Murder ....

or just crappy eating and still manage to lose weight!! I have to be honest. I have been HORRIBLE about watching my weight. I havent written down a single thing I have eaten in weeks... or maybe close to a month. I have, however, kept an eye on what I eat and pretty much have stuck to eating the same various things for both breakfast, lunch and dinner.. the problem I've had though is that I have been eating CRAP throughout the day for no reason, and have been eating WAY.TOO. MUCH when we go to the lake...
Thankfully there is a God who knew I needed a swift kick in the booty and gave me the motivation I needed! Despite my crappy efforts I lost nearly two pounds! Im stoked! I now weigh 141.6!! Im determined to lose at least 1.7 pounds just so I can say I way 130-something... I can do it, I know I can... I'll just have to keep reminding myself that "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"!!
Wish me luck because those smores are calling my name!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home