Thursday, June 30, 2011

9 Months

It seems so hard to believe, but 9 months ago today my baby girl was born. Something about the 9 month birthday always seems bittersweet to me. It seems unreal that it could be possible that Reese has been on this earth as long as she spent inside of me. Something about that amazes me and makes me sad at the same time. For 9 months I have had her to hold in my arms (and hold her I have)  and for 18 months I have been caring for and nurturing this little lady.

I have to be honest in saying the first few months flew by quickly because they were HARD. They were hard in a good way though. I am a firm believer in the saying "everything happens for a reason" and I honestly believe God put Reese in my life to make me be a more patient, loving, compassionate Mama. One who could take the time to be loving, to hold her children and to realize 'it wont be like this for long". So, little Miss Reesey thanks for making me this Mama. For teaching me to be loving, patient and compassionate. For teaching me to love holding my children and learn that being a Mama isnt always all fun and games! I love you to the moon and back, and no matter what, you will ALWAYS be my little baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home