Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sorry Weight Watchers, I'm afraid I Might Not Listen....

When I entered my weight this morning, this was the message I got:

You lost weight! Keep making sure you’re losing weight the healthy way – sticking to the Good Health Guidelines, using up your daily  PointsPlus  Target, and focusing on nutritious Power Foods.


Please note:You’re probably excited to be losing weight, but you’re losing faster than is recommended. Although it’s normal to lose over 2 lbs in one week, if you lose more than an average of 2 lbs per week over a 4-week period, this could pose health risks, such as heart irregularities, anemia or loss of muscle mass. Please slow your weight loss; your doctor can help you do this if you’re not sure how.

Sorry WW, I'm afraid I am going to have to ignore your advice. I'm pretty sure I have goals to meet, swimsuits to wear and a closet full of clothes waiting to be worn =0) Instead, maybe you should give this advice to my beastly little lady who seems to be sucking it all out of me these days!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home