Thursday, February 17, 2011

Facing the Beast : Week 8: 1.2 lbs lost

Wow, it doesnt seem possible but I am on week 8 of this little journey. I stepped on the ol beast yesterday fearful that I may have not lost anything and much to my surprise I had. I lost 1.2 pounds. Although this isnt much, it is something and considering I ate a steak dinner at J Alexanders, followed by the biggest piece of carrot cake ever and had a few other slip ups throughout the week, the fact that I lost any was good news to me. I do have to admit that I have been struggling with keeping up writing things down. I have been trying hard to watch what I eat, but have not actually been entering it and making sure I stay within the limits that I have been given. I would really like to have another 3 pound week so I have told myself that I am going to do better this week. Three pounds would get me to reaching another goal. Soon enough, I would LOVE to be able to say I am maintaining my weight... for now, I guess I will just keep whittling my way towards it, one or two pounds at a time =0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home