Thursday, February 24, 2011

Facing the Beast: Week 9, I DID IT!!!

WOOO HOOOO. I managed to lose the 3 pounds I had hoped for. This morning when I stepped on the scale it became my best friend. Right there in front of my own eyes stared a number I hadn't seen in A VERY LONG time. 159.4. Don't get me wrong, I am nowhere near where I would like to be, but I am out of the 160's. I spent a few too many years in this range and something about 150's just makes me happy. Another super exciting thing? I am now wearing BRAND NEW PANTS. You wanna know why? Because I had none SMALL enough in my closet to wear. Since starting this journey, I have went from a size 14 to a size 8!! Now, if I could figure out how to make my gut as small as my waist we'd be good =0) Im guessing doing something like staying away from The Cheesecake Factory to celebrate my friend, Kari's birthday might be a good start, but Im afraid that is NOT going to happen!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tj and Chelse said...

That is awesome! You are a lot taller than I am and the lowest I ever was before I got pregnant was 159.9. I felt SO SKINNY so you must look great!

February 24, 2011 at 8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home