Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Adventures in Dieting Week I Dunno:

I have to be honest and say that today is my weigh in day. It is now 9 pm and I havent stepped on the scale. I am scared to. I haven't been too faithful to the ol diet and Im afraid that this week might just be the week where I lost nothing, nada, zip, ZERO pounds. I know I am going to have to face the beast soon, but for now I am not doing it. I think I will wait until tomorrow morning. What I do know is that I am sitting here HUNGRY. I have eaten my meals for the day, had snacks and as far as I can tell used all of my points. At this very moment I want to go into my kitchen, pull out the Rotel dip Ryan made earlier, eat it all, and then make cupcakes and eat them. With cravings like this, one would think that I was pregnant, but thanks to the good ol IUD I know I am not. Instead I am one HUNGRY, GROUCHY, DIETING__________ that wants to EAT MORE FOOD!!!!

P.S
I guess you could consider this my warning that if I am a complete _________ around you, don't take it personally, I promise to be nicer as soon as I lose another 30 pounds! Until then, I apologize for my behavior. This whole losing weight when you are a JUNK FOOD JUNKY is HARD work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home