Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Facing the Beast

Okay, I did it. First thing this morning I woke up and jumped on that good ol scale. Much to my surprise I did lose a little bit, but not nearly as much as I would like to. I lost 1.4 lbs. I don't know why I am dissapointed. According to Weight Watchers I should not be losing more than 2 lbs/ week and really since I am nursing the American Association of Pediatrics states I should lose no more than 1/week so overall I am doing really well. I guess the fact of the matter is that I am realizing it's going to be a looooooonnnnnnngggg haul to reach skinny and the thought of possibly having to do this for another THIRTY weeks is a bit too much to bear. Maybe, just maybe I will get lucky and lose more than 2 pounds soon. Afterall I did have that one week where I lost EIGHT... but then again looking back, clearly I must've just not eaten that week! Oh well, back to this journey I go... By summertime I WILL be (somewhat) skinny!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home