Monday, April 26, 2010

We've Got a Mover and Shaker

I felt the baby move for the first time a couple of days ago. I was lying in bed when all of a sudden I felt a jolt in my stomach. At first I thought what the heck and then I remembered I was pregnant and that that was the baby! I was shocked. I dont recall feeling the baby this early with Nora, but I very much so remember the first time she moved. I was at work, getting ready to start a meeting. I was shocked then too. Feeling the baby is sooo great. It's like I REALLY am pregnant. Now the signs of life are more than my body getting larger and hearing the heartbeat once a month at the doctor. My worrying about rather or not this little being is alive and well will now subside and I will just continue to count down the days until this little bean makes its grand entrance into the world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home