Friday, January 15, 2010

Bye bye Binky...



I cannot believe the day has come. We no longer have a binky, or "this" as Nora called it. My baby is GONE. I have to be honest and say that I am certain Nora probably could have given it up days or even months ago if I would have tried, but I just couldnt do it. Deep down I thought I would break her heart, but really I think I didnt want to come to terms with the fact that my "baby" really has nothing left that makes her a baby. She is my big girl and I guess I will have to come to terms with that!
Like everything else, getting rid of it came pretty easily. In fact, it just kind of happened. One night we had went upstairs and forgotten it downstairs so I decided I would just see what happened. I laid Nora down, she said "night night" and went right to sleep. Next night, same thing. I thought for sure that naps would be difficult, but I was wrong. Gosh I love how easy my baby little girl has made things! Now if I could just convince her to QUIT growing her Mamma's heart might quit breaking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home