Sunday, December 13, 2009

My oh my...

Where did Nora taking a nap go?! This past week has been interesting. Up until about a month ago, Nora NEVER would skip her nap. You could lay her down anytime after noon and she would lay down, stick her little rump up in the air and go to sleep. No crying, fussing, nothing. Just straight to sleep. A few weeks back, I came home and Patty (our nanny) informed me that Nora refused to take a nap. I was shocked, but thought, oh well. That is until she started pulling this stunt again and again. This week she refused to take a nap on Sunday, Tuesday, Friday, and again today. You wanna know how long she napped for yesterday at Grandma's? A whoppin 45 minutes! What the heck! She has always taken HONKIN BIG LONG NAPS! Call me a mean Momma if you want to, but I have let her cry for TWO HOURS. She DOES NOT give up. Funny (or not so funny if you're me) is that she has her mind made up before she even goes up to her bed that she is not going to nap. She even tells me "uh uh" before we head up the stairs! She is such a little stinker! Somebody needs to send her a memo letting her know her Mamma is not going to back down! No way, no way, no way! Naps are a must at the Miller house (or else we are going to have to add on some hours for our dear ol nanny so this momma can get some work done)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home