Monday, December 28, 2009

Zonkers

Nora and I spent the day with my friend Sarah and her kids at Zonkers (basically an indoor amusement park for little kiddos). I have to be honest, I really did not think there would be much that Nora would enjoy but I went anyway. I guess sometimes my initial instincts are WRONG! Nora LOVED it. Her favorite thing?!?! The roller coaster. She wanted to ride it nonstop. Unfortunately she has not quite learned the concept of taking turns and waiting in lines so parts of the day were rough, but after awhile she learned that she would get "moe" just so long as she a) got off of the ride and b) waited her turn in line. I honestly think we rode the darn thing about ten times.
In between riding the roller coaster I decided to put on my big girl panties (those that know me well know that things that move slowly especially in circles do not fare well with my body) and ride the carousel with her. I thought she would like it. Her response to the ride? About half way through she looked at me as she was trying to climb off of the horse and stated as matter of factly as possible "sow mamma sow". She thought the ride was boring! Back off to the roller coaster we went. I guess we will be adding riding roller coasters to Nora's favorites list!

BTW: sorry there arent any pics. I am bummed to say I left the camera at home =0( Something tells me we will be going back soon though and I will certainly be taking a camera then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home