Friday, July 17, 2009

The verdict is in...

Little Miss N has an urinary tract infection (for sure) with the possibility of it being more. We are waiting on lab results to return to know the final result. In the meantime we are having a good ol time convincing her that antibiotics are yummy and that taking tylenol/motrin around the clock is like eating cake. So far we havent been too convincing, but we're still trying. We're sure hoping that she kicks the crud quickly. I really hope that today is the last day that my normally "wild" child decides that aside from sleeping the only thing she wants to do is drink bottles, lay in bed and watch Barney and Sesame Street. I dont think I can stand the songs being in my head much longer, let alone the laying in bed watching TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home