Monday, June 29, 2009

Our girl is ON THE GO!!!!

Here are a few pics of little Miss N doing the things she loves the most when spending time at home...



Hey Dad, I found the hole in the bar... you think maybe you could fix it sometime soon?!? Maybe before we move to our new home? Mom sure would appreciate not having to get me out of it all the time! Afterall you have said several times that it wouldnt take long to fix. Until then thanks for allowing me to have a nice clubhouse =0)




Hmm this would be a lot easier to get out of if my mom would not block the hole with the bar stools... geesh Mom dont you know I can make my way through ANYTHING?!?!



Ahh at last I made it in here... Now what am I going to do? I guess I will just turn around and climb back out.



I LOVE my Radio Flyer Rocket and since my friend Aiden is not always around to push me Idecided this weekend that I better learn h0w to push myself. It didnt take long at all. Im pretty good at it. I can even go backwards and forwards. Im sure my Daddy is sooo happy when I crash into the TV. Good thing he REALLY loves me!



Last but not least, here I am being cute as ever. I think this is the face that keeps me out of trouble even when I am waayyyy to ornery. Afterall who can resist my smiles?!? My Mamma sure can't!


















This weekend was the first time in I dont know how long that we have actually been home the entire weekend and NOT had a single obligation that we had to attend. It felt sooo good waking up each day knowing that the only things that had to be accomplished were the chores around the house and that because we had nowhere that we had to go it was highly likely that they would ALL get accomplished. For the most part they did. However there are still a few things left that need to be completed, and Little Miss N is always quick to find them... for instance she is into letting us know daily that the back of our bar is still missing:











c

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home