Friday, June 5, 2009

So we flew the coop for awhile, but we're back now... for good. I promise!


St. Patty's Day parade!! Swimming. Nora is a little fish!


Playing in her crib... Nora and her Daddy in California (in April).
I think this picture is PRICELESS!

So the silly Miller's took a long vacation from blog land. What really happenned is my computer bit the bullet and decided it did not like the internet, so I was stuck using my work computer that also had issues and was slower than mollasses. No worries now because my husband decided the other day, to make my day and came home with a new laptop JUST FOR ME!! I must say that aside from the day my dishwasher finally got fixed (after being broken for THREE months) this had to be one of my happiest moments in the past week or so...

So what has been going on around here? Well what hasnt? Nora has went from being our little baby to our little girl! Seriously. At her 9 month check up she weighed 17 lbs (which I know is not much) but was 29.5 inches long! Did I mention that her head had grown 2 inches since her 6 month check-up also? I'm thinking she might've gotten that one from her Daddy.. not quite sure though =0) Every day we are amazed that she is nearly TEN MONTHS OLD and that we are already thinking about what to do for her BIRTHDAY! Ugh.. it makes me sad.

Nora is a busy busy girl... in fact we call her our little maniac. The girl has NO fear of ANYTHING. So far this summer has been spent doing lots of fun things. Nora really LOVES the water, so considering her Mamma is a sun loving, the hotter the better kinda girl I am quite happy about this... too bad she had to get the irish genes from her Daddy, so Im afraid she wont be sporting any tans like her Mamma gets any time (never) soon!















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home