Monday, June 8, 2009

10 months old!!!


Swinging at normal baby speed, and then........ swinging at our lil maniac's speed!

Yep, thats what I said! Nora is TEN MONTHS OLD. As her first birthday nears I get more and more sad. I cannot believe that my little girl has now offiicallly lived on this earth longer than she lived inside of me. Where has time gone? Im not quite sure, but I can honestly say for the most part the time we've had has been the best days of my life and I often wonder if it is possible to love another being as much as I love her!


With summer in full swing Nora and I have been trying to spend as much time outdoors as possible. Today after getting off of work, she and I headed downtown to spend some time swinging at South Park and walking on Mass. Nora LOVES to people and dog watch (not sure where she got that one from) and she LOVES to swing. The problem is that she likes to swing HIGH... sometimes I get funny looks from other parents who I can just tell are thinking we are living on the edge, but who are they to judge? Only Ryan and I know our little maniac the best, and maniac is exactly what she is.! Above are some pics from our trip to the park. Did I mention both she and I are LOVING the sun?!?!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home