Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Back on the Bandwagon...Or NOT

Well a few weeks back I posted that I was back on the weight loss bandwagon. Well, maybe I should have taken a pregnancy test before doing that, because, when sudden weight gain in the amounts I was gaining starts to occur, the thought that one could be pregnant should cross ones mind, right? Hmm. Maybe. But it didn't cross mine and for that reason, I thought weight needed to be lost. Add three weeks, and an increase in weight despite a cut in calories and there you have it. A need for a pregnancy test. Much to my surprise (despite us doing very little to prevent pregnancy) it was POSITIVE.... Ready or not, here comes Baby Miller number 3. Now we wait until May 2nd to find out when this baby is making its appearance, because honestly, this Mama has NO idea...but what I do know is that this Mama looks way more than just one month along!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tj and Chelse said...

Aw, congratulations Beth! Such an exciting thing - even if it was a suprise!

April 29, 2013 at 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home