Friday, March 15, 2013

Overheard Words

One of the best things I love about being a Mama  is getting to hear the crazy, silly things that my girls have to say. Take for example this:

Nora's Spring Break started today and so, since Reese had school but she did not, a special day was in order for Nora. Nora decided she wanted to take donuts to her daddy and all of his "friends" at Auto Now and so we did. While there, Nora had to go to the bathroom. As I was standing in there with her she proceeded to watch the poop come out of her butt. One ball at a time she counted the poop. "One. two, oh look Mom theres three....I just made a snowman!
Later on we were back at home and Nora had to poop again. She always tells me when she has to go, and this time she said, "Mom. I have to go poop". I said, "okay, tell me when you are done" to which she replied, "I hope I don't make a snowman again"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home