Friday, March 15, 2013

One Lucky Mama

I know it may be cliche, but days like today, I feel totally blessed to be the person I am, to live the life I live and to have all the wonderful things in my life that I have. I really couldn't ask for more. This beautiful weather brought out the best of me today, and after spending the afternoon basking in its wonders in my backyard while my girls play together beautifully I can't help but love my life. Yep, I may have struggles, yep, my Mama may have an incurable cancer that she continues to struggle with, yep my Dad is still and more than likely always will be an alcholic and yep, my life with my friends may not be perfect. BUT, the bottom line is at the end of the day,  I have the two things that matter the most: My loving husband (who puts up with me even though there are times he shouldn't)  and my beautiful, silly, crazy girls. What more could a Mama ask for? If you ask me, not much. Especially when they  all as cute at this one =0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home