Friday, March 22, 2013

My Favorite Kind of Day

I never thought I would reach the point in my life where I am now, but I have. More and more as my kids get older and truly enjoy the company of one another and the opportunity to play with their toys, my favorite  kind of day entails staying home often in our jammies and just taking it easy. Nothing is difficult about days like these. Everybody gets to do what they want. There is no rush to get here or there and there is time to spend quality time with them. I kinda like it. What I like even better is when some of our friends decide to join us for a few hours. I am thankful that I have friends who do not mind joining us even if we are in our jammies and impressing them is the least of my worries. Life on days like these are pretty grand. If only we could have more of them, life would be even better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home