Thursday, September 20, 2012

September 20th

September 20th, 2012 might be just another day for most, but for me it was very special. Today is a day that I am VERY thankful to be able to have. Today was my Mama's  63rd birthday, and although I wasn't able to celebrate in person with her, I spent the entire day thanking God that she is here on earth to see it.
My Mama means the world to me. Honestly, so much of what I have become is that way because of her. I am grateful because she taught me to deserve things, I am loving because she loved, I am determined because she always believed in me, I am strong-willed and confident because of her flaws, I am caring of others because she spent her entire life doing nothing but that and I am a great mother because I had a great mother. I have learned from her, lived through her, and depended on her through thick and thin. I love my Mama more than words will ever express and I hope and pray that there will be MANY MANY more September 20th's worth celebrating! Happy Birthday, Mama! We LOVE you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home