Monday, August 8, 2011

Dear Sweet Nora,

Dear Sweet Nora,
I cannot believe that you are now my three year old. Where the time has gone, I dont know. It seems like it was just yesterday when I was 8 months pregnant and we were celebrating your 2nd birthday. My how this last year has flown. You have grown and changed from a little baby into a true little girl. You went from being my only baby to my "big gurl" and while doing that you have made some major accomplishments.
This year you have:
-learned all of your capital letters
-how to write your first name (Mama tells you to write "an up-down- up (N) circle (O) up and over (R) and a circle with a tail (a). Whatever works right? =0)
-how to count to at least 20 (though I have heard you say numbers much higher than that)
-recognize all of your numbers up to 10
-recognize a lot of colors
-speak and say ANYTHING!
I love you my sweet little lady. I hope you had a great year, and that we can have many, many more happy years to come!
Love,
Your Mama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home