Monday, March 21, 2011

Old Friend, Good Times...

You know that one friend you have from way back?  Maybe highschool, middle school, or maybe even grade school? The one that can live miles and miles away from you, who you talk to very little, see about four times a year and every time you meet its like they were never gone? Yeah, that friend. Well that friend of mine is Sarah.

We have been friends for quite some time. Even though she lives in Tennessee we still manage to stay in touch. I know she is someone that I can, no matter what, call and get an honest opinion from. She has been there through the thick and thin, knows all my secrets and does not judge. I am lucky to call her my friend. After ten years of living all over the country, she gave me the best news I ve heard from her since Ashlynn(her youngest baby) was born: THEY ARE MOVING BACK!!! As in somewhere near Kansas City. Minutes from me. I can't wait!! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE for my girls to have as good of a time as they did today more often, and I would LOVE to be able to hear her laugh, because everybody that knows Sarah knows that is really what she is all about =0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home