Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Purpose in Life.

Today was my first day back to work and I have to tell you it felt GREAT. This morning I felt like a little kid on their first day of school. I was so excited to get there, I could hardly wait for Patty to get here. Once I got there I got a great big welcome back and the smiles on the folks' faces were enough to make me know I had made the right decision. I thoroughly enjoyed my day. It was great seeing everybody and once again feeling like I had a meaningful, appreciated, educated purpose in life. Today was a perfect example of proving the saying "you dont know what you have until its gone" is SOOOO true. I missed my job, I missed the folks at my job, and most of all I missed having a true purpose in life. Heres hoping that in the weeks and months to come that I continue to LOVE the decision I made =0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home