Saturday, January 22, 2011

Adventures in Dieting, Week 3: Total lost: 12.8 lbs.

Well the whole dieting thing is going pretty well. I have to admit there are days where it is the last thing I want to do. I want to eat crap, non-stop all day instead of thinking about what to eat, planning what I am going to eat and eating only that. On top of that, I have fallen into a slump this weekend. We have a lot going on and with that I am stressed. Since I am totally a stress eater this has been TRICKY! Come Monday I am hoping to snap out of it and get back on track. Although I have been no angel with this whole dieting thing, I continue to lose weight and have now lost a total of 12.8 pounds. I figure if I lose 2 lbs per week (weight watchers recommended weight loss) then maybe by the beginning of summer I will have met my goal. I sure hope so anyway!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home